GDPR COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
- We are meeting the new requirements for how we process EU personal data. We embrace these changes, and our policy updates and reflect the transparency that this new law requires. The Site is GDPR compliant so that our clients can use shared marketing services automation with ease.
- We take data confidentiality seriously and meet data privacy regulations, and support organizations that uses shared marketing services while meeting data privacy requirements across the globe.
- THIS WEBSITE
may collect personal data from Users in a variety of forms, including, but not limited to, when: ???
* Users visit our site
* Register on the site
* Place an order
* Subscribe to the newsletter
* Fill out a form, and
* In connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
- Users may be asked for, name, email address, mailing address, credit card information. However they may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal data from Users only if they willingly submit information to us.
- Users can always decline to provide personal information, except that it may stop them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal information may include.
* Browser name
* The type of computer and
*Technical information about users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used and other similar information
- How we use the information gathered:
THE SITE may collect and use user???s personal info for the following purposes:
* Information provided helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. It also helps us to personalize user experience
* We may use information collectively to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
* We may use feedback provided to improve our products and services.
* We may use the information Users provide about themselves while placing any order only to provide service to that order.
* We do not share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
* To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics that would be of interest to them
* We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Any individual has the right to opt-out of email communication from us at any point of time without any prior information. Each email sent by THE SITE contains a link that allows the individual to permanently opt-out of getting emails from us. Additionally, the email management allows the individual to manage the type of communication they receive from THE SITE via subscription management.
If you want your data to be removed permanently from our system, you can contact us by emailing us at oe.support(at)gft-newmedia.com Along with ticket do provide us with your EU citizenship proof to get your info deleted permanently.
- Your acceptance of these terms
By using THE SITE, you indicate your acceptance to these policies. If you do not agree, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these policies will be considered as your acceptance of those changes.
- Information collected from this website
When you visit a website of THE SITE, we may collect the following information from you: domain name, your name, information you volunteer such as email addresses. We may also collect statistical data, such as the date and times of visits as well as the number and pages viewed by each visitor, which is utilized to evaluate the performance and usefulness of our website.
- Email usage
While we take care that the personal information you give us on our websites is protected, the Internet is not a secure environment. If you send us information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk. Our websites do not capture email addresses without your permission. If, however, you provide your email address to us, it may be used by THE SITE to send you information relating to our and related products and services. If we send you an email which you do not wish to receive in the future, please use the unsubscribe link or follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of that email or notify us and your email address will be removed from our system.
- Private information security
THE SITE takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure. For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider PayPal keeps this information encrypted and secure on your behalf. We do not, however, accept any responsibility for the unauthorized access of personal information held by THE SITE. You may be able to access external websites by clicking on links we have provided. Those other websites are not subject to the privacy standards of THE SITE and we are not responsible for their privacy practices or the content of such other websites. You should contact those websites directly to ascertain their privacy standards, policies and procedures.
- 3rd party disclosure
Personal details, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- Contacting us